Last Modified: June 3, 2018
At Foundress.co (Junk in the Trunk Trio LLC), we strive to deliver outstanding events, services, and products. We value your patronage and support. We recognize that privacy is an important issue. We have developed this Privacy Statement (“Statement”) to explain the practices of Foundress.co and its direct and indirect subsidiaries regarding the personal information we collect from you or about you whether on this site or through written or verbal communications with us.
Personal Information We Collect
When conducting our business, we may collect personal information. This personal information may include: your contact information, your preferences, participation in a sweepstakes or marketing program (even if you do not attend one of our events); information related to the purchase and receipt of products or services; personal characteristics, income, payment information; marketing and communication preferences; information provided on membership forms; and other types of information that you choose to provide to us or that we may obtain from third parties.
In addition we collect other personal information in certain cases, such as:
- Surveys: We may request demographic data or other personal information in customer surveys.
- Member Profiles: When you register for an account on our website or participate in group forums, we collect and retain the provided information.
- Social Media: If you choose to participate or interact with Foundress.co social media activities or offerings, we may collect certain information from your social media account consistent with your settings within the social media service, such as location, check-ins, activities, interests, photos, status updates and friend list. You should understand that you may be subject to the terms and conditions and any privacy policies of the social media site and Foundress.co is not responsible for your activities on social media sites.
Personal Information We Collect from Third Parties
In addition to the information we collect from you directly, we may also infer information about you based on the information you provide to us or from Other Information we receive. We may also collect information about you from third parties, including information from social media sites consistent with your settings on such sites, such as social media sign-on programs, and from third-party sources. We may append this information to the information we have on file for you and share it with others consistent with this Statement.
Use of Personal Information Collected About You
We use your personal information to provide the services you request from Foundress.co, or which are part of a contest or sweepstakes you have entered or a purchase you have made. We also use the information to provide or offer you newsletters, promotions and featured specials, other marketing communications, product awareness marketing, to conduct surveys, sweepstakes, prize draws, and other contests, and in connection with our affiliates or market sponsors. We may provide these communications online, via email, telephone, mobile/text messaging (including SMS and MMS) and postal mail. We may also aggregate your personal information with data from third-party sources for purposes of analytics.
How We Share Personal Information
We endeavor to provide you with a satisfactory experience that you have come to expect at Foundress.co events. To provide this service, we may share your personal information with service providers that may be located in countries outside your own. Although the data protection laws of these various states or countries may not be as comprehensive as those in your own country, Foundress.co will take appropriate steps to ensure that your personal information is handled as described in this Statement.
- Business Partners: From time to time we may partner with other companies to provide products or services and may share your information with our business partners to provide those products or services to you.
- Co-Sponsors of Promotions: We also may co-sponsor promotions, sweepstakes, prize draws, competitions or contests with other companies, or we may provide prizes for sweepstakes and contests sponsored by other companies. If you enter one of these sweepstakes or contests, we may share your information with our co-sponsor or the third-party sponsor for telemarketing purposes.
- Telemarketing: If you voluntarily sign up or enter a sweepstakes or contest, we may share your personal information including: telephone number, address, email address and name among our affiliates, market sponsors or partners for purposes of telemarketing.
- Other: In addition, Foundress.co may provide personal information in order to: (i) comply with applicable laws, (ii) respond to governmental inquiries or requests from public authorities, (iii) comply with valid legal process, (iv) protect the rights, privacy, safety of employees or the public, (v) permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain, (vi) enforce our websites’ terms and conditions, and (vii) respond to an emergency.
Collecting Personal Information From Children
We do not intentionally or knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 18 years of age. As a parent or legal guardian, please do not to allow your children to submit personal information without your permission.
Links to Third-Party Websites
Our site may contain links to third parties’ websites. Please note that we are not responsible for the collection, use, maintenance, sharing, or disclosure of data and information by such third parties.
Other third-party websites include social media sites (such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter) on which Foundress.co or our affiliates may have accounts or fan pages where you may be able to post information and materials.
Protecting Personal Information
Foundress.co will take careful & reasonable measures to: (i) protect personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction, and (ii) keep personal information accurate and up-to-date as appropriate. We also seek to require our affiliate, market partners and sponsors with whom we share personal information to exercise reasonable efforts to maintain the confidentiality of personal information about you. For online transactions, we use technology to protect the personal information that you transmit to us via our site. However, no security system or system of transmitting data over the Internet can be guaranteed to be entirely secure.
We will not contact you by mobile/text messaging or email to ask for your confidential personal information or credit card details. We will only ask for your confidential personal information or credit card via our website when making a purchase or when entering a voluntary sweepstakes or contest.
Changing Your Personal Information
To the extent required by applicable law, you may be able to request that we inform you about the personal information we maintain about you and, where appropriate, request that we update, correct and/or suppress personal information about you that we maintain in our active database. We will make all required updates and changes within the time specified by applicable law and, where permitted by law, may charge an appropriate fee to cover the costs of responding to the request. Such requests must be submitted in writing to the following address: Foundress.co Privacy Department, 8321 E. Evans Road, Suite 102, Scottsdale, AZ 85260. To protect your confidentiality, we can only respond to such requests to the email address that you have registered or otherwise provided to us.
In addition, in some circumstances based on applicable law, you may request that we cease sharing personal information about you with our business partners, sponsors or other third party affiliates as described in this statement. To request the removal of your information, please send a written request to Foundress.co Privacy Department, 8321 E. Evans Road, Suite 102, Scottsdale, AZ 85260. We will seek to honor those requests consistently with applicable law.
Retaining Personal Information
We retain personal information about you for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Statement, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by applicable law.
If you have given us your contact information (mail address, fax number, email address or phone number), we may want to inform you about our products and services or invite you to events by email, telephone, mobile/text messaging (including SMS and MMS) or post.
If you prefer not to receive email marketing materials from us, you may opt-out at any time by using the unsubscribe function in the email you receive from us.
Special Notification for California Residents: Individual customers who reside in California and have provided their personal information to Foundress.co and affiliates or sponsors may request information about our disclosures of certain categories of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Such requests must be submitted to us at one of the following addresses: email@example.com or Foundress.co Privacy Department, 8321 E. Evans Road, Suite 102, Scottsdale, AZ 85260. Within thirty days of receiving such a request, we will provide a list of the categories of personal information disclosed to third parties for third-party direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year, along with the names and addresses of these third parties. This request may be made no more than once per calendar year. We reserve our right not to respond to requests submitted to addresses other than the addresses specified in this paragraph.
Privacy Statement Modifications
We may modify this Statement from time to time. Any changes to our Statement will become effective upon posting of the revised Statement on the site. Use of the site following such changes constitutes your acceptance of the revised Statement then in effect.
If you have any questions about this Statement or how Foundress.co processes your personal information, please contact us by email at [email protected] or by mail to Foundress.co Privacy Department, 8321 E. Evans Road, Suite 102, Scottsdale, AZ 85260.